top of page
Ski Top

Ski Top

For expert skier, allround models for technical but not tiring skiing!

  • Free equipment change

    The customer can change equipment during the days of rental because of issues or simply to try another pair of skis/boots

  • Ski Deposit

    Feel free to leave your stuff in our shop.We're few meters from the main lift of Cervinia

  • Equipment withdrawal from the hotel!

    We can pick up your stuff directly from the hotel at the end of the rental period (Service available with reservation)

  • Anticipated collection of the equipment

    You can pick up your booked stuff the day before the date of rental from 16:00 until closing time

    Write this option in the NOTES of the reservation.

  • Ski insurance

    The rented tools can have risk coverage against breakage, theft and loss by adding 15% of the rental amount.

    (In this case 75% of the cost is paid by the lessor and the remaining 25% by the lessee for all categories).

€40.00 Regular Price
€32.00Sale Price
bottom of page